Reports to: Property Manager
Department: Office Management
Location: Twin Cities
Complete all general residential needs required for multi-family housing while providing in person
office support to property management.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Input all credit card transactions and codes on a monthly basis
• File all documents in an organized and secure fashion
• Work collaboratively with property management and office staff to ensure correct and timely
completion of requests
• Communicate clearly, fully, and concisely about all pertinent information
• Complete errands as needed including delivering documentation and keys.
• Handle inbound customer and resident call messages within 24 hours
• Answer and distribute emergency calls in a timely manner
• Assist property manager in key resident relations
• Maintain a customer-focused attitude at all times
• Ensures new resident information packets are complete and reviews key facts about the new
• Other tasks and duties as assigned based on the business needs
Job Type: Full-time
- A high school diploma or GED preferred
- Competent Problem Solver
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel)
- Experience using Appfolio is preferred
- Strong professional, verbal, and written communication skills
- Superb service-oriented mindset
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail while performing a variety of different tasks as needed
- Must be able to respond quickly in an environment of changing priorities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Poise and confidence in a fast-paced environment are critical
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
The specific job responsibilities listed here are guidelines to help you perform your job to the best of your abilities every day. At Invictus, you will wear many hats, regardless of your title. Therefore, the
term ‘that’s not my job’ does not apply here. A willingness to go above and beyond is essential for professional growth and your team’s success.