The Office Manager will be responsible for maintaining the day-to-day operations of Invictus Capital, and its office. You will manage the partner’s schedules and communications, make travel arrangements, and ensure that their professional and personal obligations are fulfilled. You will also support the company in the high-level oversight of a rapidly growing real estate portfolio by tracking investments, maintaining records, and helping to fulfill requests from lenders, attorneys, CPAs, and investors. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can create order from chaos. You will need to work independently, show initiative, and make things run smoothly and professionally.
This role will interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Expert-level written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are critical in this position.
Workload will increase or decrease based on a variety of factors and there is no set schedule but candidates must be prepared to dedicate at least 40 hours per week to this opportunity. This position is based out of Minneapolis, MN.
- Boost productivity and efficiency by handling all key logistical and administrative tasks.
- Assist in managing multiple calendars, scheduling meetings, travel arrangements, etc.
- Communicate upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Respond to vendors and partners for documentation and information.
- Research, prioritize, and manage responses to incoming correspondence and requests.
- Assist in the assembly, notarization, execution, and shipping of real estate transactions and legal documents, as well as marketing materials.
- Compose, proofread, and finalize complex correspondence, documents, presentations, reports, and meeting materials, using experience and judgment.
- Process expense receipts and reimbursements.
- Perform research and manage projects related to professional pursuits.
- Available to perform other duties and special projects, as needed.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to launch and manage new projects with limited direction and resources.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Ability to execute all duties in a professional manner; maintaining confidentiality and handling sensitive matters with discretion and diplomacy.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, such as staff, partners, and investors.
- Self-starter; highly motivated and resourceful team player able to manage multiple projects and conflicting priorities under tight deadlines.
- Strong judgment; able to think and work independently, multi-task, prioritize, and follow through to effectively manage workflow.
- Ability to proactively recognize and address needs without explicit direction.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, accuracy, protocol, and a commitment to high-quality work.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Previous exposure to the real estate sector is a plus.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Salary: $50,000 – $60,000
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Access to continuing education opportunities
- Become part of an amazing team
- Base compensation + generous bonus structure
About Invictus Capital
Invictus Capital is a vertically integrated real estate investment firm helping private investors invest in Minneapolis-based value-add multifamily real estate that deliver strong-risk adjusted returns, superior tax benefits, and consistent cash flow.
Invictus Capital partners with accredited and non-accredited investors alike seeking a combination of strong cash flow and equity growth in inflationary hedged assets.
Along with $40,000,000 worth of assets under management, the firm’s principals are dedicated to financial literacy and education. Together they have written the best-selling book, Passive Investing Made Simple, and co-host the Apple Top-10 podcast, Multifamily Investing Made Simple.
Everything we do is in alignment with our core values:
- We Lead With Value
- We Show Up
- We Do What We Say
- We Own What We Do
- We Deliver a Premium Experience
If this resonates with you and you think you have what it takes to be successful in this position, we want to hear from you!