Leasing Agent Job Description
Reports to: Property Manager
Department: Office/Administrative Staff
The Leasing Agent is primarily responsible for guiding prospective tenants through the leasing process from marketing to move-in day. Secondary role is assisting Assistant Property Manager and Property Manager in all office-related tasks.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Maintain all avenues of marketing thoroughly on a daily basis.
- Respond to all emails and voicemails from prospective tenants daily.
- Responsible for greeting all visitors to the office (tenants, prospective tenants, vendors, etc.).
- Primary office staff to answer incoming phone calls.
- Assist in organization of available apartments due to leasing and move-outs (Appfolio, files, make ready boards, etc.).
- Utilize Appfolio to manage leads including guest cards, emails, scheduling of showings, rental applications, move-ins, follow-ups, and future movers.
- Update Property Manager of leasing progress daily.
- Assist in all office related tasks including but not limited to; daily deposits, tenant issues, maintenance requests, vendor scheduling, tenant folders, evictions/delinquencies, posting notices.
- Coordinate tenant retention programs including tenant events, welcome baskets, etc.
- Demonstrate the highest level of customer service in every aspect of the job.
- EVERY INVICTUS EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITY: Outstanding customer service and contributing to a supportive team culture is paramount. You must go above and beyond for each resident, prospect tenant, and Invictus employee at every possible opportunity.
This is not a ‘bare-minimum’ company. All successful employees are ready and willing to go the extra mile.
The specific job responsibilities listed here are guidelines to help you perform your job to the best of
your abilities every day. At Invictus, you will wear many hats, regardless of your title. Therefore, the term ‘that’s not my job’ does not apply here. A willingness to go above and beyond is essential for
professional growth and your team’s success.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Real Estate: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations