Investor Relations Associate
The Investment Relations Associate will be responsible for serving as the primary point of contact for current and potential investors interested in growing their wealth through private equity placements in institutional multifamily real estate.
This role will interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Expert-level written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail are critical in this position.
Workload will increase or decrease based on a variety of factors and there is no set schedule but candidates must be prepared to dedicate at least 40 hours per week to this opportunity. This position is based out of Minneapolis, MN.
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Educate and onboard new and prospective investors
- Maintain current investor relations to ensure an exceptional experience
- Raise capital from accredited and non-accredited investor
- Coordinate client and prospective investor requests with appropriate team members
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Evaluate investment opportunities and present detailed information to investors
- Advise potential and current investors on investment opportunities and strategies
- 4-year college degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Experience with financial modeling and a working knowledge of real estate finance is highly desired
- Working knowledge of real estate and investing fundamentals
- Ability to maintain the strictest of confidentiality
- +1 years of experience in real estate finance, acquisitions, investment banking, or private equity is desired
- Ability to work in an intense, fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Intermediate/Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- Salary: $50,000 – $80,000
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Access to continuing education opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Access to coaching from Cardone University
- Become part of an amazing team
- Base compensation + generous bonus structure
About Invictus Capital
Invictus Capital is a vertically integrated real estate investment firm helping private investors invest in Minneapolis-based value-add multifamily real estate that deliver strong-risk adjusted returns, superior tax benefits, and consistent cash flow.
Invictus Capital partners with accredited and non-accredited investors alike seeking a combination of strong cash flow and equity growth in inflationary hedged assets.
Along with $40,000,000 worth of assets-under-management, the firm’s principals are dedicated to financial literacy and education. Together they have written the best selling book, Passive Investing Made Simple, and co-host the Apple Top-10 podcast, Multifamily Investing Made Simple.
Everything we do is in alignment with our core values:
- We Lead With Value
- We Show Up
- We Do What We Say
- We Own What We Do
- We Deliver a Premium Experience
If this resonates with you and you think you have what it takes to be successful in this position, we want to hear from you!
To be considered for our Investor Relations Associate position, send us your resume and a brief, 60-second video on why you believe YOU are the best candidate for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Relations communication: 3 years (Preferred)