Reports to: President
We’re looking for a financial analyst to join our team. This person needs to be a team player and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously. This person needs to have a meticulous eye for detail and the ability to handle change when given advance notice.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensuring that the acquisitions and dispositions of Invictus Capital’s real estate assets run smoothly and efficiently, including:
- Assisting in the coordination of all acquisitions, dispositions, loan closings, and refinances.
- Drafting, circulating, and prepping any necessary amendments per transaction.
- Ordering and reviewing all surveys, title commitments, and third-party inspection reports.
- Reviewing all closing documents before the date of purchase/sale.
- Submitting invoices to be paid at closing.
- Scheduling and overseeing closings with title companies.
- Verifying the accuracy of closing statements, wire instructions, and wire amounts, as well as reviewing loan and title closing documents.
- Coordinating the transfer of documents to appropriate parties.
- Gathering requested items from the bank for transactions, including insurance & entity documents, and third-party contracts.
- Supporting the maintenance of Invictus Capital’s insurance portfolio, including:
- Functioning as the assistant contact for all insurance-related manners.
- Communicating with insurance brokers to get property quotes and update portfolio, as needed.
- Providing closing details & lender information and ensuring that Certificates of Liability, Evidence of Insurance, and invoicing gets to the Title company.
- Requesting updated certificates for additional insured and for lenders to satisfy lender requirements.
- Coordinating renewal meetings with insurance brokers and updating portfolio for annual renewal by obtaining property budgets and rent rolls.
- Assisting in determining changes to property values on a yearly basis.
- Creating proformas for acquisition feasibility and profitability.
- Recommending business plans based on lease-up, rollover, mark-to-market, and overall exposure.
- Preparing investment memos and investor packages for new deals.
- Drafting Deal Summaries and Investment Committee Memos.
- Performing deal-related scope of work analysis to increase Invictus Capital’s knowledge of surrounding markets and comparing market data to that gathered by the Deal Team.
- 1-3 years of financial analysis and modeling experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel; strong analytical and technical skills.
- Existing relationships with capital markets and leasing brokers is a plus.
- Experience with Commercial Real Estate underwriting tools and methods.
- Real estate experience in acquisitions and dispositions is highly preferred.
Salary: $60,000.00 – 70,000.00
The specific job responsibilities listed here are guidelines to help you perform your job to the best of your abilities every day. At Invictus, you will wear many hats, regardless of your title. Therefore, the term ‘that’s not my job’ does not apply here. A willingness to go above and beyond is essential for professional growth and your team’s success.